Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Murray#4 is a... Boy!


Here is the cake from our "Baby Cake Reveal."
Laura was very tricky in icing the blue cake with pink frosting and then covering it with white frosting.... I so thought it was a girl when I saw the cake. You could totally see the pink through the white! We had the cake reveal at youth group a few weeks ago, so all the youth kids got to be apart of the excitement. We are totally excited to have an even boy-girl ratio. So far, no names nailed down.. We do know the middle name will be Powell, but still undecided for the first name! We have used all the baby names we had...so for Baby #4 we are having to get creative....or just put more thought into it! I had my OB appointment today and everything was great. He has been measuring about 10 days ahead of schedule for about 2 months now.. so we will see if he continues at this rate. Heart rate was 151. My next appointment is the lovely glucose test..Can't wait! Hopefully one day I will manage to get Halloween pictures up!?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations, I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet the new fella!!! God's blessings & Love , Sarah :D

Claire Caballero said...

yayyyyyyyy! I cant believe I am just now seeing this! Congrats!!!!

Playlist


Rainey

Rainey

the Twinkies

the Twinkies

Murray Family Pictures

Murray Family Pictures